In an effort to comply with current health and social distancing guidelines, MBA has implemented its Safety & Security Protocols for Pandemic events.
Per this plan MBA will perform most of its day-to-day operations remotely with limited office interface. MBA and its employees want you to know that we are committed to keeping the same level of service and responsiveness.
To assist MBA in accomplishing this goal, we ask if you and your employees would remember that there are many ways to reach us, like the following:
- Securely send claims or documents
- Send balance bill or collection notice you received from a facility or hospital
- Send enrollment changes
- View your member ID card
- HR ability to add and terminate members online
- Add/remove dependents from the plan
- Address changes
- HR ability to look up current benefits for employees (if you do not currently have this ability, please reach out to MBA for assistance)
If you need to send Protected Health Information (PHI) to MBA and you are not using the MBA app, please contact us for a Sharefile link that will allow you to upload documents securely to MBA.
As always, we are available by phone, but that service may have a slightly longer response time. Thank you!