This is your year to shine.
- Offer better service to your clients at lower costs.
- Provide better benefits to your clients.
- Uncover our highly effective metric based and PPO layering system.
- Get greater leverage in the underwriting process.
- Assist your clients with online enrollment management.
- Provide participants with documentation such as plan documents, benefit forms, and employee handbooks.
- Provide participants with on-demand, temporary ID cards
- Provide members a Mobile App for ID cards and other online services.
Let the power of The Open Solution™ powered by MBA transform your business.
As a medical benefits broker, how do you stand out in the sea of other professionals who sell the same product and offer the same services?
Customer service is important. Relationships are key. But WHAT IF.....
- What if you had a product that blew the competition away on price? (We are talking about saving of 25% on their annual expenses.)
- What if you were able to eliminate the need for multiple insurers for employers with employees located in multiple states?
- What if you were able to set your own compensation level?
- What if I told you these options are available right now?
We invite you to join the ranks of those who offer The Open Solution™, powered by MBA Benefit Administrators.
Our plan has four pillars that differentiate us in the industry.
- There are no PPO network or state limitations. Members can see any doctor they choose. Each company has the same plan(s) for their entire workforce, regardless if they are located in different states.
- We offer medical management for members with chronic illness, or a catastrophic event, to ensure quality care is received without unnecessary and/or inflated costs.
- We pay claims out based on a revolutionary idea of referenced based pricing. Allowing the employee to choose their provider based on their need and level of comfort with the provider of services.
- In the event that balance billing occurs we have partnered with national vendors who stand with the employee to defend the payment.
On average, over the first year, these plans REDUCE the claims cost for the employer by an average of 25%!!!. In addition many plans receive a rate REDUCTION at renewal. That is generally unheard of. Most companies expect to have a rate increase annually.